Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yet another....

I had a little photo shoot with Brooklyn.  It didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped. I haven't really taken photo's inside so I don't know how to work the lighting...practice makes perfect!  Here's our little princess...


Ash and I couldn't resist these ballerina's.  you can't tell but the shoes are a little to big...good thing she is a growing girl.
she isn't very happy with me...but its the only one that turned out with her curly hair.  It's so CUTE! 

Couldn't leave Big brother out. The photo is a little blurry, but his facial expression is so great! Priceless. 

3 comments:

Megan said...

Meag! Those are the cutest photos. You did great. I am definitly hiring you to take pictures for me.

Megan said...

Did you make the hairbow Brooklyn is wearing?

Channynba said...

Your nephew and neice and adorable. congrats