Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...



And all through the night, not even a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.  Ah...just kidding all kinds of creatures were stirring.   We were headed to my Grams house for our Annual Weenie Roast.  I told my dad that I was taking the camera so we could document it for Steph.  His reply "shall we take some props?"  I said  "sure."  So we put on Cowboy hats and took a picture.  We didn't really take the hats, but it was funny.  This is one of many of the funny things my Father said over the holidays. 

5 comments:

Channynba said...

LOVE THE PIC...MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Natalie said...

HAHAHA that is sooo funny, you guys rock!

Kaydi Paxman said...

You should wear the hat more often, it's very becoming! :o) glad you had a merry Christmas!!

~H said...

You guys are adorable! You sound like you have an adorable family!
I have been thinking of you a lot lately! How are you beautiful? We need to catch up! How's Steph? You girls are wonderful!

~H said...

lol that all sounded so piecey..lol sorry but I just have so many questions! xo