Friday, March 20, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

I went to Vegas last weekend with some of my girlfriends.  We had lots of fun, we stayed at the Luxor, walked the strip, layed out by the pool, went to a really great outdoor mall, and went on some of the roller coasters.  We did the New York, and then the ones on the Stratosphere. Meg and Vonda did all three, I just did two.  I think that they were called Insanity and  Xtreme.  Insanity was insane. Its the only ride I think that I've ever almost peed my pants cause it made me so nervous.  I think that everyone we rode with enjoyed watching me more then the ride.  





2 comments:

Channynba said...

I Love Las Vegas...I am glad you have lots of fun.

Natalie said...

How fun, I have always wanted to go to Vegas to see all the crazy's and see all the lights, Invite me next time, hahaha!!!