Friday, October 30, 2009

Rock Stars in the Making!

Every year my mom's work gets all dressed up for Halloween. Hannah has taken Matthew dressed all up the last two years. So to keep the tradition going she made there costumes. They are Rock Stars! My mom decided that since they were going to be Rock Stars she was going to be one too. So this morning I got up early to spike my mother's hair. It didn't work so well...we made some distinct curls however.
The school of Social Work throws a big carnival for Title 1 schools. I am participating this year as a volunteer, so I have to dress up. I have been thinking about what I was going to be for weeks, and yesterday I decided that I be a fairy. Thinking I could make a simple skirt wear one of my shirts and get some wings. I got fabric and a pattern to make a skirt....not as easy as I thought. Its a good thing a I have a mom that loves me a lot, hehe....she sewed for me last night. I did help, a little. It's so cute. I am excited to dress up....it may be the first year I am really excited to dress up.

Here are the pictures from my mom's Halloween Parade.

My mom will hate that I put this up....it was the better one of me. I'll get a full shoot of the skirt cause it's so fun!
Brooklyn really didn't know how to react. She was SO DANG cute though!
I love this picture of Matthew. He has started to make more facial expressions....I'm not sure he wanted me to take a picture.
Singing his heart out!
I love Matthew! Just look at his face...I think he is thinking...."Yep we're for real, We'll be in signing autographs later!" I could just eat him!

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So great! I love your costume and the kids make great rock stars.

Clarissa Draney said...

Great Pics-- I love the costumes!!!