Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Handsome Boys!


Last Wednesday Shells, Shannon, Jenn and I went to the Phil Vasar concert at the ESA. The Jazz were playing the Lakers in L.A. We walked around the corner and there he was....Matt Harpring shooting hoops. He was doing pre, half, post commentary. So what do we do? We get a picture of course. He was very kind. Yes he was touching Shells and I!! He is so HANDSOME!
The Handsome continued throughout the night. Bomshell and Buckeye Covington opened for Phil. Buckeye is the most awkward performer I have ever seen. Its a good thing we didn't have to watch him the whole night or else we would have left. Phil is an AWESOME performer. He had a whole band of HANDSOME boys!

Thanks for the great show Phil!

1 comment:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I love Phil! I smile each time I think of that night.