Friday, June 18, 2010

Lamb Burn 2010

Every year we head to Chesterfield Idaho for a Family Reunion. It is all of may Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Mickelsens posterity. This year we did a historic tour of Chesterfield. All of the buildings have been turned into museums, well most of them...




Some waited in line for the outhouse...


We took advantage of the awesome scenery. I did a shoot with my cousin and her family (which can be found at maemaephotography.blogspot.com), but also got a shoot in with my sisters. Alicia was kind enought to take some of us...Ashy may not be very happy with me when she sees which ones I put on. However these were the best moments. Candid's have always turned out to be my favorite!! Photo shop is AWESOME!! It was over cast and rained most of the day...





2 comments:

Clarissa Draney said...

Those pics are great!!! Hope you had fun!!!

Sara said...

You guys are cute. And you can jump so high! are you really jumping that high?!

Way to go on your tri! that's awesome. I would love to do one someday...the swimming makes me nervous.
Congratulations!