Sunday, June 29, 2008

The best Family ever!

Let me start out by saying this is not the most updated pic of the family....we all have changed a little in the last year.  And that cute baby is turning one tomorrow!  
I have been reflecting on how blessed I am.  I definitely don't Thank my Heavenly Father enough for blessing me so much! I am so grateful for my Mom and Dad and all they do for me. I would not be where I am today without them.  They both work so hard so that there Kids can be happy.  My siblings are the best.  Charlie and Hannah are great examples.  I hope that I can be as Happy as they are someday. Stephanie is making one to the best decisions in her life. She is serving the Lord for eighteen months.  She couldn't be doing anything better in her life right now, her selfless acts continue to amaze me. Heavenly Father is really blessing her.   Ashley continues to surprise me. She has become an amazing young lady.  I don't know why I got so lucky, but I did. I only hope that I can someday be as great as those that have blessed my life. 

1 comment:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Yay for family. Everyone does look so different now from when this photo was taken. See you later this week. Love