Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Logan

this weekend I went to logan for a bug party.  I was able to see friends from last summer, and some from this summer. It was so great!  Brad and Missy were kind enough to have it at there house.  Missy made some yummy spaghetti and we had brownies! We played the Wii and just had a fun catching up with each other.
Saturday morning Janalee and I got up early, so I could take her to the buses, which were taking all those who were running the Top of Utah Marathon to the starting line.  Janalee signed up for the marathon before the summer,  she trained for it during the summer.   CRAZY!   I went to the half way mark to cheer her on and then the finish line.  She finished in 4:05. Which is so great! It was her first marathon.  She is a continuing inspiration to me.  We hurried of home after so she could talk to her bishop and stake president so she could put her mission papers in, and they are.  She is anxiously awaiting her call.  
I really am blessed to have some of the great friends, and examples.  

2 comments:

Kallee said...

Meags, I was so glad you made the time to come and see us on Firday...it means the world!

I thought there was something different about you when you came to visit! You just glow and you seemed so happy! I am so happy for you and the experiences you have had this summer and the way your testimony has grown. You are beautiful!

Kami said...

Thank you for FINALLY updating your blog. GEEZ. haha. I love reading about all your stories. It makes me remember some good times.