Thursday, September 18, 2008

State Fair!

So I've heard from a couple of people that I need to update my blog. I won't mention names, Kami, Ash are so beautiful, Random! I was afraid of this. I would start a blog and then after the summer I wouldn't have anything exciting to blog about.  I was dancing a couple of weeks ago and I had a deja vu.  And I thought to myself.  I need to blog about that.  But I can't remember it for the life of me what it was, and it was good!  So instead I'll blog about the state fair.  My dad got tickets. So we all found a night when we could go.  We had lots of fun! I haven't been to the fair since I was probably five. I think it was so great because of the baby.  He has quite the personality, he wants to be very independent when he walks, no holding on for him.  He tried cotton candy for the first time, the first reaction he didn't know what to think, but once he realized that it was sugar he wanted more.  We all had some funnel cake and cotton candy.  Yes this is against our no sugar, but the dad okayed it.  I only had a little, my stomach was not very happy with me. We also learned you shouldn't inhale the powdered sugar,  Char cough for a good minute.  The most exciting event was the big yellow slide.  We had never been on it before.  Ash and I got our tickets, or bag to sit on and headed up the stairs.  As we were walking up there was a couple going down, she was red in the face and screaming very loud.  She had laid down thinking it would make her go slower.  She missed that physics class. Needless to say she went faster.  When we got to the top, I asked the young boys what we should do.  One responded "yell loud, It gives us great advertisement" the next told us to fall off, its funny!  Ash and I just got on the sacs and went down.  It was so fun I even put my hands up!  






I have tried to put pictures up and they just aren't working the way I want it to. so this is what we get.  better luck next time huh! 



2 comments:

Kami said...

I want to go on the big yellow slide.... can i come next year..?

Telle said...

That baby is sooo cute! Glad you had fun!