Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a few of my FAVORITE things!

This last week was full of the things I love the most right now in my life. Most of you know that I am a HUGE Rugby fan! The fall season is only six weeks long. (which isn't long enough if you ask me) I missed the first game. But made it to the second one. Steveo is back from his mission, so he an Mikey are back on the field together! YAY!



I know its a little blurry, I just thought is was a good pic.
Shells do you love this one?


Another on of my loves is Cowboys and Rodeos. I don't think I could ever get enough of them! I am being honest. There is nothing better then a night watching cowboys on horses and bulls. Vonda, Meg and I headed to the Utah State Fair Saturday night for our dose of Cowboys. I was a little snap happy on Saturday. I took over 700 pictures....YIKES! I did capture a few good ones. Here are a few of the few






I love this one!!

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Oh Meags. You know I love that picture. Remember that time we went to St. George?

~H said...

What a cute Idea to do a post about this... :) I love it and may steal your idea if thats ok? :) Hope your doing well beautiful!