Tuesday, February 2, 2010

While riding the bus....

This semester I am riding the bus. I have classes all day Tuesday and Thursday so instead of driving and being tempted to not stay for a class, I have found a way to be at school. Last week when I was riding a gentlemen got on, after sitting down he pulled out a comb and brushed his long luscious silver super greasy matted hair. I was grateful to not be sitting by him. GROSSS!
Today while waiting for the bus, a gentlemen comes running down that street, in his Army warm ups. He stops at the bus stop puts his back pack down and starts to stretch. It wasn't just a back stretch. He got all his leg muscles, arm muscles. He meant business! After stretching he continued to do a few more exercises. I felt as if he was getting ready to play football, basketball....no need to worry. All that stretching and warm up was to sit on the bus. Maybe I need to start doing a little routine in the morning while waiting for the bus....

1 comment:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Bah ha ha Maybe I should start riding the bus to and from appointments. I need a little more entertainment in my life.