Thursday, February 4, 2010

does it mean I'm a good student if....

I am at school before the library opens? I arrived to school this morning a few minutes before seven and had to wait for the library doors to be opened. A fellow student was waiting patiently too. He was walking around the sidewalk measuring how many of his feet it took to go around one square....ok maybe not, he was however walking around in circle just waiting.

And...I almost died being a good student. As I was waiting to cross the street I contemplated crossing without the proper sign saying it was ok to cross. Just after I decided I was just going to be a law abiding citizen an officer appears, heading my direction. The proper sign appeared so I started walking. The officer also had the proper sign...He was making a left turn. He didn't see me until he was like thirty feet away. I was watching him, so I had already stopped to make sure I could make it to the library. He slammed on his breaks. I made it across the street safely....

No comments: