Friday, October 1, 2010

Disneyland!

We went to Disney, it was so fun! It took us several more hours then needed to get there, but we made it. We got up early(not too early) spent a few hours in the park, then we went back to the hotel to put the babies down and all took naps, then spent several more hours taking in what the parks had to offer.





























Ashy and I took Matthew on his first roller coaster. Both of us were very nervous about he reaction once on. He fooled us. He got in the car and started pulling the bar down before I could get in. No need to worry I stopped him soon enough and was able to shimmy in. I pulled him close and put my arm around him. We started moving and as soon as we started climbing the hill he put his hands up. Ash and I just looked at him, how on earth did he know what he was suppose to do.


Made sure we had a picture with Mikey







Both kidlets loved all the attention, everyone pretty much gave them what they wanted to we would not cause a scene. Matthew loved seeing the charcters. He still today will tell us who he saw at Disney.



We love DISNEY!

No comments: