Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hot, hot, hot!

Yesterday was my first day back to work, I walked out of my apartment at 6:30 in the morning, it was so hot.  I couldn't believe it.  When I got in the truck and turned on the radio, the Dj announces the temperature, its 75 degrees outside.  By 9:00 it was 90 degrees.  the high for the day was 114.  SO HOT!  To make things better, there are wild fires all around us in Sac town,  the air quality is to bad.  Today as I'm driving to the boonies, the djs says that we should stay inside if at all possible.  What am I to do?  My job is outside, guess I have to take the risks.  Instead of hanging out in my truck all day, I decided to to to Safeway, they have wireless.  The little cafe is full of people who are trying to stay cool and stay inside.  They have cooling places for those who don't have air conditoning, It's CRAZY!!! 
YAY for summer sales, and working through the crap! If the pesticide doesn't get me it'll be the air quality. 

1 comment:

Telle said...

Love it!Not really. I'm not a fan of dry heat!