Thursday, July 10, 2008

Retired and lovin it!



For the last couple of weeks we have been servicing in a town called Lincoln.  Its just a little town.  They have a little community with in Lincoln that is a Del Webb community.  A del webb community has requirements to live there.  You have to be over 55 to live there. Also another requirement. Be an owner of a Golf Cart.  I'm not kidding. They even have parking spots for the golf carts at the Grocery store, it gets better, they have a cart lane right next to the bike lane. Its incredible. The first day I service out there I couldn't believe how many golf carts and smart cars I saw.  It is as if they live in there own little world.  Some even look like there Buicks parked in the garage.  One was a mini Hummer. My favorite cart I saw was one with a car seat in the back seat.  That is right your Grandkids can tag a long too.  

No comments: