Friday, August 8, 2008

Mini Golfing


This last week one of the Owners came into town to do a little recruiting for next summer.  We set a goal of 12 sales for the day.  If we meet the goal Iverson would take us Mini Golfing.   At 5:20 pm  we had only one sale.  Granted we still had 3 and half hours to reach the goal, I was doubtful.  But we did it.  Somewhere they found 12 people to buy pest control!  GO TEAM! We all meet at Scandia and went mini golfing.  It was fun to do something other than our norm.  I didn't do the best but I did have one amazing HOLE IN ONE! 

My shot was right down the middle of the hole.  If you hit one of the side pieces your ball would go down hill and then you had to go back up hill to get to the hole. 
My HOLE IN ONE! It was the most perfect shot.  Straight down the middle, speed just right.  It was the only one of the night but it was so GREAT! 
Doug's techniques.  They worked pretty good for him.  He lost to Brad though, so maybe not the best. 
Janalee and I! I was able to go home and shower, I returned looking just like everyone else.  We were all wearing our White polo's. 
this is Brad's photo smile.  Everytime. 

No comments: