Sunday, August 24, 2008

Transition

Do you ever wonder why some people are placed in your life?  I have thought about it a lot lately.   This summer I lived with some of the greatest girls.   So many times we all found ourselves thinking that we were suppose to be together and that no else is as lucky as we were.   There is no coincident to why we were together.  Summer Sales is not for everyone, it is a challenge.  Heavenly Father really blessed me to now who I am and what I stand for.   The challenge know is how do I deal with it?  Transitioning  the life I were living and then mesh the life I knew before.  How is it suppose to work?   Back into friends and family I haven't seen in  months.  I know that I love them and want to be around them, however sometimes it is a little weird to be there.  I find myself wanting to go back to the life I were just living, even though it was hard and all I wanted to do was go back to the life I knew.  
Heavenly  Father  challenges us so we can learn.  This is a lesson I am continually learning.  Fortunately I have been so blessed in my life.  My challenges are probably very minimal to others in this world.  I look up to those that are able to handle challenges that are much harder then mine.   Just another Testament to me that Heavenly Father knows us and knows our limits.  How grateful I am to have the knowledge that I have been blessed with.   My hope is that I will be able to use it to help those around me and be the example I am suppose to be. 

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Transitions and change can be difficult. We'll make the transition together. Love

Meags.... said...

that we will!