Sunday, October 5, 2008

Milk taste better when....

Tonight we were playing games, my mom asked me to get her a glass of milk, so I asked her which kind of glass she wanted it in.  She said "the one I always have milk in, it taste better in the tupperware glasses."  It was so funny!  Ash is a very picky girl, when of the things she has to have is Costco milk.  My parents had to take a gallon  of milk to our family reunion in Montana this summer because she refuses to drink anything else.  Can you say SPOILED?  Then we are playing a different with my dad and he is shuffling and he tries a new way and he says it is going to work. Well it work, he had such great hands, I even tried this new way of shuffling, it didn't help me, it helped him every time.  My parents smoked us! It was a funny and enjoyable night.  

No comments: