Friday, October 3, 2008

Smash...

So the recent post didn't go over so well with the other aunt living with me.  Brooklyn will love us both the same.  WE are all excited for her arrival.  Smash I am sorry! 

Tuesday, Vonda and I went to Logan for a Yellowcard concert.  I have a great friend who gave us floor tickets. I have never been to a concert where my tickets were on the floor.  I loved it SO much.  We didn't push our way to the front, we just did our own thing.  It made me feel 
important and special. We hung out after the concert to see my friend,  and Yellowcard came back out and we got pics with the lead, Ryan and the Fiddler, Sean.  It was SO great! Vonda is in love with Ryan! it was a good night! I got to see all my roommates from the summer.  Although its not quite the same, but it so great to see them! I love them all! 


 

No comments: