Monday, November 17, 2008

Life...

I've been thinking about summer sales lately, it's not what you think though.   I can't say that I will never do it again, however I am almost positive that I will never do it again.  I was thinking about summer sales because of the way it makes me feel.  I have always been closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior.  I'm not sure I can explain it but I am going to try.   Doing  a summer of sales entails  6 days of work and at least 12 hours a day(at least as a technician).   You have very little time to do anything besides work, and when you do have time to just hang out you hang out with someone who has just work just as hard as you.  You usually don't have TV, and don't watch TV.   Some apartments may have a TV and a DVD player so you can watch movies occasionally.  What I am trying to get to is that you live in your own little world, and you stay in it. It is sometimes hard to get out of it and into the real world.  As the summer slowly comes to an end you are so anxious to be back into the real world and be a normal person again.  It is so easy to get back into the real world.  What I miss about the summer is being in that little world.   Not having all the temptations of the world.  I know that it can be accomplished in the real world, its just a matter of finding that in a world you've lived in for so long and are comfortable with.   I know that my Heavenly Father is aware of me and knows what I need in my life.  He has sent me a great family and some of the greatest friends, who are always there in a time of need.  His Tender Mercies are not going unnoticed.  I am so grateful for the knowledge I have and the opportunity I have to continue to gain that knowledge and share it with those around me. 

1 comment:

Kami said...

Meag... Missing summer sales? Just kidding. As much as I would NEVER go back for a summer of sales I can say that I have learned a lot.....