Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Three Great Days!

This past weekend was so great! Shells and I attended three sporting events.   First we started with some football.  The U vs TCU.  It wasn't the game I thought it would be, I was upset that the Utes couldn't pull of a better game. But a W is a W.  We had some really great encounters, one a old friend from High school.  He was So drunk! He said some of the funniest things. YAY! for High school friends. 


I really couldn't believe that they pulled it off. I was getting anxious.

The second event was the Jazz game against the Okalahoma City Thunder. Who? Yay that's right Okalahoma City has a NBA team.  They put up a decent fight, not to bad for first timers.   The Jazz pulled off the 1000th win for Jerry Sloan.  GO JAZZ! 
And my most favorite was the rugby games.  One of the my most favorite things in the world. The U has a fall rugby season, which was so great! They played St. Mary's College from the Bay area.  The B side pulled off a W, the A side had to put up a bigger fight however, I do believe the pulled a W as well. GO UTES! 
The most exciting event was at the RioTinto.  The USA Rugby Teams played a New Zealand team and Uruguay.  SO GREAT!!  New Zealand won the first game against USA Select.  Then the USA Eagles won there game against  Uruguay.  I'm not sure what it was about Rugby but I just love it. I could be a happy girl watching rugby for the rest of my life.  I had  a moment during one of the games where I thought,  "What will happen when I can't watch rugby anymore?" I may have panicked for a moment.  I know that someday it will probably happen and I will handle it just fine. For now I will be watching as much as I can because I love it so much!! 
The New Zealand team doing the Haka (I'm not sure if that is spelled right) 


No comments: