Friday, January 28, 2011

Two weeks ago I sat in my Gram's hosptial room
Two weeks ago my love grew deeper
We took her to a skilled nursing facility
within 24 hours she was back in the hospital
Sunday I sat holding her hand
Wishing she could no longer be in pain
I kissed her forehead
Whispering I Love You!
Grandpa took her home early Monday morning
The following Monday
I did the same
I kissed her forehead
Whispering I Love you!
How grateful I am for the Plan of Salvation and the knowledge I have that Families are Forever. To know that Gram is with Grandpa and they are watching over their posterity. We were fortunate to be only missing 5 from this family photo. Our three missionaries. One granddaughter who was watching over the 17th great grandchild. As the Grandchildren sang Love is Spoken Here. I could help but think of my Grandparents and how proud they are of this crew they have created. When my Grandpa died almost 9 years ago. They had two great grandchildren. Gram never meet the 17th, she saw pictures though. What an incredible accomplishment, to have 5 children who marry, who give you 20 fabulous grandchildren, who then give you 17 great grandchildren and counting. I can only imagine what this feeling is like for our Heavenly Father. I am grateful to have felt a small piece of it.




No comments: