Friday, May 2, 2008

Ol' Stompin' Grounds!

So I decided to do another summer of pest control. I had the option of going back to the East Bay. I chose not to go because I had already been there and I didn't know anyone that was going to the East Bay.  Today was my first day out on the job.  I get into the office, Allen tells me where we are going to service.  Tracy.  I just looked at him like he was crazy, because we are not so close to Tracy. I serviced in  Tracy last year. Sacramento is a couple hours north from Tracy. Commuting a couple of hours for services is crazy to me, especially when there is a branch that is so much closer.   So Paul and I headed out to Tracy, yup an hour an half later we were in Tracy to do ONE service.  Maybe only those that did summer of pest control in East Bay would be able to sympathize with me.  
I wish that I could have taken a picture of the people's home we serviced.  Four generations lived in this house.  CRAZY people. Great Grandma was missing a leg, and still in her pjs. Grandma was the shortest shorts ever and a much too small shirt.  The daughters boyfriend was home as well. Grandma keep telling us not to mind the house she was cleaning and it doesn't ever look this way.  They all keep asking about the black widows, and if we were going to kill them.  Ah we are pest control, that is what we do!  We were finishing up with the garage.  Paul and I were just minding our own busy.  When the boyfriend told us not to mind some of the stuff in the garage, he told us that his girlfriend does pleasure parties for girls.  
REALLY!! who tells you that, once Paul and I got into the truck we had so much to talk about, First the house, her house is always a mess.  Her outside as an even bigger mess.  I'm sad to say that it is only the beginning of the summer and there are so many more interesting people to meet.  
Paul and I spent the rest of the waiting for more services roaming the mall, playing mario cart on the wii, and rockband in best buy, reading all the magazines in Barnes and Noble, and roaming an outlet mall. Exciting uh?   
YAY! for first days! more to come. 

2 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So glad you have joined the blogging world! Love

Kami said...

haha.... I knew you would meet my grandma and cousins sooner or later in Tracy! I just didn't know you would meet them this soon... WOW! haha