Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sugar Momma

Don't worry its not me...I have a friend who has a very big heart.  She has  a hard time saying no.  A guy asked her to the jazz game a couple of weeks ago. She of course said yes. He proceeds to tell her that his car is in the shop and asked her to drive.  Not a big deal. She was driving to his house when he calls and says that he mad a mistake and the tickets were actually for saturdays game. She then tells him that they should go anyways.  The only tickets they  could get were lower bowl tickets.  They were priced at One hundred eighty dollars, she got them along with some other fees. She spent 500 dollars on a date that she should not have.  I would have told him that I would love to go to saturdays game, and figure something else out for that night.  That is too much money for someone to just fork out because you can't read correctly. Her heart is just to nice.  Tonight she text me and says you'll never believe what happened. He text me tonight and asked if I was going to the jazz game this week, and if I was and needed someone to go with me, he was available. REALLY??  He has got some nerve. He was so lucky to have gone to the first game.   I couldn't believe it.  Who does that?  I think that he needs a lesson in dating.

2 comments:

Kallee said...

Hi Meg, I'm glad I found your blog, it's been fun to read and get a little bit of the summer memories flowing again. We're here in Maryland starting all over again. I'm pumped to be able to read your blog now! Hope all is going well for you in the pest control bis!! p.s. This guy sounds like he's pretty low!!

Channynba said...

that is totally insane. and only cheapskates do that.